Why stay in our Methow Valley Inn vs a Winthrop Washington Hotel
The Chewuch Inn, like many smaller Inns and Bed & Breakfasts is owned by us the Innkeepers. It is natural to expect that Innkeepers who own their own Inns will bring a different perspective to the job.
At our Inn, “customers” are truly guests, and it shows. We enjoy and participate in almost everything the Methow Valley has to offer. We bike, hike, raft, run and ski and we know the trails, we attend the local art galleries and live theater productions. We have checked the shops and the restaurants and we will gladly help you find the best place to eat, trails to hike or ski, a favorite swimming hole, or point you to the most romantic spot for a picnic.
Like many Inns, we depend heavily on repeat business from our guests. We also depend on word-of-mouth recommendations. Combine those two factors and it’s easy to see why we go out of our way to make sure your stay provides some great memories.
“We provide the relaxed atmosphere of a Bed & Breakfast Inn with the privacy of a hotel.”
Please join us at our Methow Valley Inn the next time you are planning a stay in a Methow Valley Hotel.
The Chewuch Inn Commitment
We strive to offer our guests a friendly, comfortable, clean and healthy environment while enjoying the beautiful Methow Valley. We feel strongly about keeping the Methow wild for everyone to enjoy, and donate 1% of our profits to the Methow Conservancy for the preservation of open space. It is our desire to support locally run businesses, serve locally grown and organic foods whenever possible and run an environmentally friendly establishment.
We are confident that The Chewuch Inn provides the best value in town, Compare our amenities when deciding where to stay.
- Within walking distance of Old West Winthrop’s shopping and restaurants
- One block from the Ski trail head & Ice skating rink in Winter months
- Centrally located for hiking, mountain biking & river rafting
- A full buffet breakfast made in house, featuring locally grown foods whenever possible, served on real dishes.
- Seasonal fresh fruit from local farms when possible
- “Rocking Horse bakery” Local bagels, “Lariat” locally roasted coffee
- Fresh baked muffins and Coffee cakes baked in house using local organic flour
- Our own granola made with organic oats served with yogurt
- Belgium waffles and egg casseroles baked daily.
- Our World Famous Chewuch Inn Scones, to get ‘em any fresher, you’d have to put your head in the oven!
Linens, bedding & room amenities
- Plush Queen or King size beds
- Luxurious sheets 500 to 600 thread count
- Full bathrooms with hair dryers and Egyptian cotton towels
- Quality shampoo & soaps, real – water glasses, mugs and stemware
- Large flat screened TV’s with Satellite and DVD players
- In room coffee pots with local coffee & organic tea
- Air conditioning and electric heat
- Some guest rooms have a fireplace, micowave/fridge and soaking tub
- Cabins have either a kitchenette or full kitchen
- All cabins have propane BBQ’s, some have fireplaces
- Two levels of rooms look mostly over the gardens, farm lands and surrounding mountains
- Cabins sit in a Pine grove with wooded views & seasonal creek
Other Amenities and Intangibles
- Fresh baked cookies in the evening
- Hot tea and cocoa or cider in the winter
- Free wireless internet & computer for your use
- Waxing bench for skis in the winter
- Large outdoor hot tub
- The main Inn has wonderful common areas to gather and relax and a large stone fireplace
- A warm welcome, friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Five acres of naturally landscaped grounds with Valley and Mountain views.
- Lounge chairs and picnic tables on the back patio.
- Relaxed, casual environment
The Chewuch Inn
Winthrop, WA 98862