We are proud to be a member of the Methow Conservancy’s 1% for Open Space program. We donate 1% of our income to the Methow Conservancy to promote the preservation of open space within the Methow Valley.
The Methow Conservancy is a non-profit organization that works primarily with conservation easements to protect over 8,410 acres and 31 miles of critical riparian shoreline habitat along the Methow River and its tributaries. The easements help families keep their farms and ranches and protect the open space and scenic views for which the Valley is so famous. The Conservancy annually monitors all of these easements and works with landowners to care for the long-term health of their land.
If you are one of the many families who enjoy coming to the Methow Valley year after year, or if you simply would like to help ensure that the Methow Valley keeps its natural character for the next generation, we encourage you to learn more about the Methow Conservancy on their website and consider becoming a member or making a contribution.
The Chewuch Inn
Winthrop, WA 98862
- Current Road Conditions
- Updates on North Cascade Hwy. conditions
- Twisp Works Campus artist open studios
- Farmers Markets - Twisp 9am -12pm May through October, Winthrop 10am-2pm Memorial Day to Labor day
- Summer outdoor Roller-Skating
- Cutthroat Classic trail race 8/27
- Herencia De Timbiqui A tropical music act 9/30