Trout Hollow – Sleeps two people, standard queen room
Upstairs room with outside entrance, one queen bed, satellite flat screen TV with VCR and DVD player, electric heat and air conditioned. This popular room “Trout Hollow” is our smallest room & shares its deck side entrance with “Pasayten”. Fish the Methow River when you stay in our Winthrop, WA Bed & Breakfast Inn.
Regular Season $125 – $145
Quiet season $115 (3/15-4/30 and 11/1-12/15)
*Rates do not include sales tax and are subject to change.
This room features:
- Luxurious linens and down bedding
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- In-room locally roasted “Lariat Coffee Roaster” organic fair-trade coffee
- A full bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Plush Egyptian cotton towels
- Quality bathroom amenities from Gilchrist & Soams
- Hair dryer
- Wine glasses and cork screw
- Complimentary WiFi